We produce Rodeo Events, Bullriding, Barrel Racing, Cowboy Mounted Shooting, Gunfighting Reenactments and Wild West Festivals.
Rockin R Western Productions was founded in 1995 by Chip and Randy Ridgely, they produced the first Bull Blast Pro Bullriding Competition at the Howard County Fairgrounds on Mothers Day as a Memorial to their late Mother Barbara Rose, she was instrumental in encouraging them to follow their dreams of traveling the United States and becoming Cowboy’s. After 16 years of riding Bull’s on the Professional Rodeo Circuit Chip Ridgely decided to settle down and start a Family with his Wife Courtney Ridgely and his Daughters Mckenzie, Tanner and Addison Ridgely. Today They live on a 170 acre Cattle Ranch/Farm outside of Libertytown, Md., although the Girls are actively competing in 3 sports and 4-H they stay helpful with the Production Company when Dad needs a hand.
Since it’s founding Rockin R Western Productions produces not only Rodeo Events, but has added the Western History Re enactment’s of the 1860’s – 1880’s, we recreate the Western heritage with Cowboy and Cowgirl re enactor’s, actual working Chuck Wagon’s, and many other Cowboy Camp and Western Town Displays, Gunfight Re enactments, Cowboy Mounted Shooting, and much more.
Many of todays generation are not used to watching the great Western Movies and TV Shows as the Ridgely’s and many other’s grew up watching, without these re enactment’s the youth of today would not know of the sacrifices that Americans endured after the American Civil War while venturing west during the Gold Rush and The Great Cattle Drives and many other important times and events that helped shaped our great Nation.
Let us assist you in producing your next event. We will advise and Assist you and your Rodeo Committee from start to finish.
Rockin R Western Productions can assist you with a full production of a professional rodeo:
- - We will advise and assist you with all PRCA/WPRA approval forms and committee forms including deadlines etc.
- - We will advise and assist your Rodeo Committee with obtaining all necessary sponsors (local and national)
- - We will advise and assist your committee with all marketing of your event (posters, radio, TV, promos etc.)
- - We will advise and assist your Committee with ticket admission and sales (layouts, information confirmation, and printing) including advisement on advance ticket sales and ticket locations
- - We will supply a Professional and Safe Rodeo Arena with all necessary chutes, gates, and panels in order to hold all necessary livestock needed for a pro rodeo
- - We will supply all necessary livestock (horses, calves, steers and bulls) for a successful rodeo
- - We will supply the necessary contract and arena personnel (announcer, clown, bullfighters, rodeo judges, timers, rodeo secretary, livestock handlers etc.) needed for a successful rodeo
- - We can advise and assist the Rodeo Committee concerning new arena construction, arena footing, arena upgrades, arena grooming, water application etc. Arena footing is very important for the safety of both animals and contestants during each performance and slack
- - We can advise the Rodeo Committee on the following
- - Bleachers, Seating
- - Vendors (Food & Merchandise)
- - Lighting, Electric
- - Parking (Parking is very important - especially Contestant Parking)